Monday, May 18, 2009

Rules for touching my pussy, and cumming.

These rules can and will be changed at any time.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in punishment.

Touching
  1. My pussy may only be touched in the bath, or while online with Brant.
  2. In the bath means actually bathing.
  3. Online means no more than 5 minutes between messages, unless otherwise specified.
Cumming
  1. You may cum in the bath.
  2. You may not cum while online with Brant.
  3. You may not cum any other time, see rule one under touching.
Bathing
  1. Before bathing you will recite the following "I wish to belong to Brant, to have him protect me and keep me pure for the world by making me his private slut. Through my obedience I will become his."
  2. Thinking of Brant you will caress your pussy and body every time you bathe.
  3. You are not required to cum, but you must achieve arousal.
  4. You may bathe no more than twice in a day.
Online
  1. You must ask Brant for permission to touch yourself while online with him.
  2. You will not touch your pussy at work, nor caress in any way any part of your body.
Reporting
  1. You will write daily in your blog of everytime you touch yourself in a sexual way.
  2. You will describe the emotions and physical sensations you feel.
  3. You will describe what was in your mind at the time.

1 comment:

  1. I have a question on #1 of Cumming and #3 of Bathing. I hope you won't punish me if I cum at bath now, this isn't clear yet :-s

    ReplyDelete