Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My emotional standing atm

I find it emotionally fulfilling to be with a woman who truly wishes to submit to me, who makes me really feel her genuine desire to please me. I have never had a woman submit so well for me, try so hard. Your lack of sexual experience I thought would make you less sensual, yet it somehow adds to your sensuality. I think it also makes the guiding and nurturing aspect even more exciting and that is what I like best about a BDSM relationship, taking a woman in hand and opening her up into the flower she is meant to be.

I also find you very visually appealing, I have not gotten to see much of you yet, but what I have seen has only fueled my desire. I can’t recall the last time I was this excited to explore a woman’s body, but it has been many many years.

I can see true partner potential in you, and that is rare. You’d be slutty in our home, and a lady in the world, the perfect combination. I find this experience extremely exciting, pleasurable and terribly frustrating.

I wonder where it will lead?

No comments:

Post a Comment